Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hepatic Encephalopathy

Hello,
Well just an update for those of you who are here to check on Bob and I. As some of you know Bob is home from his stay in the IMCU from complications with his Liver Disease. He was admitted with Hepatic encephalopathy. His blood ammonia levels were at 309, and his white blood count was at 24.9 So to say the least he was a pretty sick guy. Thank you for all your prayers and he is home now and recovering slowly. Everyday is a slow and steady climb back. Thank you for stopping by. Laura has now fixed the comment but so feel free to leave your thoughts. I am going to try to be more diligent on relaying information on the progress of Bob’s battle with Cirrhosis.
Love to you all Laura

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hi Laura - I am so happy the comments are finally working! Thanks for the update on Bob and his liver disease and your life. I hope that we hear more from you on the blog!

Love- the other Laura

Niki said...

I was so excited to check in and see the new page and your comment section, Laura! I must have missed yesterday (helping out with sniffly granddaughters...)! I'm happy to hear that Bob is home and doing better. Love to you and your whole family, and I'm looking forward even more to checking out the page (my first time as a blogger!).

Love, Niki